Im Freaked Out!! Ro/di

Hi,
Just like I thought... I just got my Ro/Di machine today.. Its the Typhoon 3, I was so excited.. BUT I dont understand how to make it work. and it even came with directions... not good ones at that!
I thought it was PLUG IN AND PLAY!! It is SCARY to me... My plan was to put it in the basement with a holding tank and then use for water changes....
This is NOT easy looking for someone who is completely DIY dumb..
anyone have simple HOW TO instructions on how to hook this Su*ker up and use it?? LOLOL
Is it really easy??
Thanks so much in advance, Kim

scotts

Who is the manufacturer? Might be able to help you out but it would help to see if they have any directions on line.

It is airwaterice Typhoon lll
HMM, I didnt even think to look online for directions.. I will go look.. BUT it is so intimidating looking.. LOL
Thanks, Kim

acrylic51

It's a simple hook up either way you hook it up... If your going to just plumb it to your faucet you would need to remover the original screen deal on the faucet and put an adapter onto the faucet and then screw the garden style adapter to the adapter on the sink. Or if you making a more permanent installation you could use a saddle piercing valve like they use for ice makers and plumb it that way.... Super easy to hook up either way. Check it out online!!!!!

Thanks acrylic.. Just looks so intimidating.. LOL
I'll check it out, maybe I can get this thing working.. =) :notsure:
Kim