I'm going to kill a few fish this weekend......

ironeagle2006

Sorry lots the Pics I had of everything when my Mothers computer crashed. Lets see here Largest Fish Ihave caught and Speices here is a List of them 42 Lbs Channel Cat 20 Lb Flathead Cat 9 Lb Large mouth 6 Lb Small mouth bass all with in 10 miles of my house here in IL. 15 Lb Northern Pike in Canada on my only trip there. 5 Lb Walleye in WI Caught and Relaesed a 30 Lb Muskie in WI 13 Years ago. Best fish however I have ever caught was the 50 LB King Salmon on that Charter boat in WA.

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006 http:///t/389364/im-going-to-kill-a-few-fish-this-weekend/20#post_3441074
Sorry lots the Pics I had of everything when my Mothers computer crashed. Lets see here Largest Fish Ihave caught and Speices here is a List of them 42 Lbs Channel Cat 20 Lb Flathead Cat 9 Lb Large mouth 6 Lb Small mouth bass all with in 10 miles of my house here in IL. 15 Lb Northern Pike in Canada on my only trip there. 5 Lb Walleye in WI Caught and Relaesed a 30 Lb Muskie in WI 13 Years ago. Best fish however I have ever caught was the 50 LB King Salmon on that Charter boat in WA.
I'm sorry you lost the pics too. Would have enjoyed seeing them. That's a nice list of catches.

ironeagle2006

The Cats were all caught on the Upstream side of a dam in my area that supplies water to my town. About a 20 foot deep area on it. The Largemouth bass was Catch and release from a Small pond in the Area. The Smallie was caught at the Local Power Plant cooling lake. Northern was in Lake of the Woods when I was 15 and on 6 Lb line. The Walleye I was going for Perch and it bit man I was in for a Fight. The Muskie I was Crappie Fishing had a Crappie take the Bait I had on. Well mister 50 Inch Muskie ate the freaking Crappie and I caught it. Gotta Love Spectra line. The King I caught when I had a 2 day layover in WA and went on a Charter trip for Salmon.

novahobbies

Well, I'm back from my fishing trip. Rainy and cold all weekend, but we had fun. Didn't catch much though..... just a few catfish, ladyfish...and one headcold for me. ;-)
It still beats workin'!!