Im gonna cry. :(

seannmelly

Originally Posted by WhiteMike
Thanks guys Ill take care of it. Im real happy I found this web site cause with out people like you I wouldn't get honest answers so thanks a bunch. I kind of think he did that on purpose so I would return my fixture so I would buy his cause thats what he wanted me to do in the first place but I said no and yes I know other stores can order it for me I was just impatient cause I was so happpy I was geting my light to day I just wanted to set it up. So any ways thanks a lot.

In all honestly GOOD lfs get bad names because of the bad lfs. I would deff go back there and tell him whats up. If he sold you something old and burnt out, it's not right.

phixer

:hilarious sorry man, but the scene from the movie Dumb and Dumber when Lyod sold the blind kid a dead parakeet comes to mind. Selling a guy a half burned out light bulb... thats just wrong.

acrylic51

Originally Posted by seannmelly
In all honestly GOOD lfs get bad names because of the bad lfs. I would deff go back there and tell him whats up. If he sold you something old and burnt out, it's not right.
So true!!!!!! Any store if they are decent can special order whatever you choose....even if they've never heard of it or stocked it.....

whitemike

So I went back and talked to him and he tried it out on his lights and it worked, but he gave a new bulb any ways so I tried it and it works. The only thing I don't like about the sun pod is the leds is kind of twitch I checked the wires and its fine it the way it connects the circuit borad thats where it shorts out so I have to play with it to get both sides to turn on. Here it is. 70 watts 14,000 k.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by WhiteMike
So I went back and talked to him and he tried it out on his lights and it worked, but he gave a new bulb any ways so I tried it and it works. The only thing I don't like about the sun pod is the leds is kind of twitch I checked the wires and its fine it the way it connects the circuit borad thats where it shorts out so I have to play with it to get both sides to turn on. Here it is. 70 watts 14,000 k.
I have the Current Orbit 3x150watt mh, 4x96watt pc, and my moonlights flicker everyone once in a while. You just have to make sure that the adapter is plugged all the way into the lights. If they are not they will flicker.

unleashed

i dont remember what web site i was on but i read just 2 days ago about a woman that had that light fixture it caught on fire tg she was at home when it happened and was able to contain it before it got out of hand ..