I'm in Soooo Much trouble

maxalmon

I've decided that instead of bouncing around buying this coral type and that coral type I'm going to focus just on exotic and rare Micromussa's, Blasto's Acans and chalices
along with a few rarer sps. Here are some drop dead killer micro's and blastos that I just ordered, might be here by the end of the week.......These are actual photos of the colonies that I'm purchasing frags from....

puffer32

Very nice!!!! Hopefully blastos do well for you, i don't have any luck with them, in my tank it doesn't matter if if i give them low or high light, same with flow, just doesn't matter

Anyway, i hope you get out of trouble before they arrive

reefkprz

If your always looking for rare stuff (blastos and micros) I have a friend that collects rare blastos and micros I could put you in touch with him. I know for a fact that he is looking for micros right now, maybe you guys could work a trade. If you want I'll ask him if he wants to get in touch with you and If he wants to I can give you his email or vice versa.

maxalmon

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
If your always looking for rare stuff (blastos and micros) I have a friend that collects rare blastos and micros I could put you in touch with him. I know for a fact that he is looking for micros right now, maybe you guys could work a trade. If you want I'll ask him if he wants to get in touch with you and If he wants to I can give you his email or vice versa.
Thanks, always looking to trade or whatever. My email is in my profile, just have him email me... I think I finally found my niche with these types of corals and seriously want to study and prop them....I laready have quite a few and have had good luck with fragging so we shall see, hopefully I h haven't just wasted a huge chunk of cash.....

maxalmon

Just got the confirmation that the frags were healthy and ready to ship
They will arrive on Wed!!!!!! I'm really impressed with the seller, fragged them a week ago and wanted to wait and see how they recovered before shipping, at $80 a polyp I can wait a few days.... I'll post pics once they arrive....

maxalmon

They arrived! Not real happy because of the stupid and I do mean STUPID ups driver, almost lost all of them, but looks like they might pull thru.

azreefgirl

Those are gorgeous!!!!!! I love the third one in the first set of pics. Are they actually that color or was the color somehow enhanced in the pic?

ncprowler

How much did you pay for that coral? Before you said it was $80 a polyp. so did you pay $240 or $80 for the coral

conch

Originally Posted by Ncprowler
How much did you pay for that coral? Before you said it was $80 a polyp. so did you pay $240 or $80 for the coral
why do you think he is in sooooo much trouble???? :thinking: :scared:

maxalmon

I fessed up to the other half, just came right out and told the truth that I payed $80 :hilarious I just omitted the PER polyp thingy.