I'm looking for some zoo's!

beatlesfan

Well I got my new lghting system just so I could get zoos. So far I have none and my LFs doesn't sell them. Im kinna on a budget so I would like some cheap ones if possible I will pay shipping. I'll take frags to. Although if I can get some medium-rare ones cheap I will take those to. THANKS!

grabbitt

May I recommend the thread REDSPOT321 has up? I made a couple purchases from him and I am looking forward to the additions to my tank

reefkprz

I have a couple frags of yellows leftover if your interested this one has 16 polyps $20+ shipping (shipping is 8.95) I have some smaller frags of it too but this is the largest frag I have.

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
I have a couple frags of yellows leftover if your interested this one has 16 polyps $20+ shipping (shipping is 8.95) I have some smaller frags of it too but this is the largest frag I have.
I would be willing to buy those. How would I pay you?

weber27

I just got some frags and when they grow i can give you some. Also i live in frederick so if you want to buy colonies and then split them, that could be a way to split the cost. just a thought.

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by weber27
I just got some frags and when they grow i can give you some. Also i live in frederick so if you want to buy colonies and then split them, that could be a way to split the cost. just a thought.
wow you live colse... hmm seems like a good idea.. maybe.