I'm proposing today!

stdreb27

Well, I'm going to propose today. I'm going to miss the Cowboys Giants game, Thank god for tivo. And well I made her this book of poetry and stuck the ring in there. And at the back where the ring is I ask, will you marry me? But down below in fine print....
(and my fishes too)

nietzsche

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Well, I'm going to propose today. I'm going to miss the Cowboys Giants game, Thank god for tivo. And well I made her this book of poetry and stuck the ring in there. And at the back where the ring is I ask, will you marry me? But down below in fine print....
(and my fishes too)

lol hope she doesnt catch that fine print!!!!! good luckkk

stdreb27

Originally Posted by ruaround
congrats man...
but fish is the plural of fish... hope she isnt an english major...
Then why did they use it that way in the greatest man movie ever made.
"Luco Bratzi swims with the fishes." Probably one of my favorite lines in that movie.
No she is a graphic design major. I'm the english nut in this relationship. (except when I'm typing on forums I'm usually way way to sleepy to notice mistakes)

ruaround

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Then why did they use it that way in the greatest man movie ever made.
"Luco Bratzi swims with the fishes." Probably one of my favorite lines in that movie.
No she is a graphic design major. I'm the english nut in this relationship. (except when I'm typing on forums I'm usually way way to sleepy to notice mistakes)
LMAO!!!
so how did it go???

mfp1016

congrats man...
but fish is the plural of fish... hope she isnt an english major...
Actually when refering to a large group encompassing many species, then fishes is appropriate.

ruaround

Originally Posted by mfp1016
Actually when refering to a large group encompassing many species, then fishes is appropriate.
dang... i thought fishes was only proper when one says "i like the fishes cuz theyre so delicious"...

stdreb27

LMAO!!!
so how did it go???
It actually worked, she was really suprised. She cried, and in her moment of weekness said i could do whatever I want. (I have it on tape) can anyone say Fish House!
So fishes is like peoples? I really didn't know that.

prk543

Congrats, I just recently took the plunge my self and its the best thing I could have done. I hope all goes well for you two.
-prk543

kynekke

Originally Posted by nietzsche
lol hope she doesnt catch that fine print!!!!! good luckkk
*giggles* I'm all for a good NFL game but I hope you didn't mention you gave up a football game for the proposal

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Kynekke
*giggles* I'm all for a good NFL game but I hope you didn't mention you gave up a football game for the proposal

She already hates football, she says it steals men away from productive things like spending time with their families. I tell her that is why we are having all boys. I'll teach em to watch it with me. (she had already reminded me that I was gonna miss the football game when I told her I was talking her on a picnic.) I told her something girls like to hear. Like you know you mean more to me than the cowboys. I have a dvr, and right after I proposed we went straight home. so it was ok. I didn't find out what happened. till I watched it.

stdreb27

A month and a half later and I'm still getting married, that is good. Here are a few pictures of the custom ring.

It hasn't come off her hand yet, so I think she likes it.