Im really pissed

a&m aggie 04'

I just lost my blue tang. As soon as i got him acclimated into my tank he never acted right. He went straight to my rocks and kinda layed on his side. Today hes dead. All my water levels are perfect, i have shrimp, snails, hermits, BTA with clown, and a pulsing xenia that are all doing great. I also lost a clown last week but that was b/c he was constantly harassed by a cromis who is now gone.
Thats the last time i buy anything from Fish Paradise in Fort Worth, they have no guarantee.

dockery07

Hey have you ever tried Dallas North Aquarium. I seem to have good luck with them. I have only lost one of their fish and it took a very long time. Like months. They are not the cheapest place to go but I have had good luck. Also Plant Pet in Bedford, I have had good luck with their stuff since they were bought by World Down Under. I dont know if you have been to Keller Farms, but they have cheap corals.
Sorry he died it sucks.

ntvflgirl

Sorry to hear that. I just lost a sailfin a couple of days ago. I really hated it. I've come to find out that stores who offer no guarantee really only care about selling you something. Probably not a very reputable company. I think this site offers a one week guarantee. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I know I've been told that Tangs are pretty hard to keep healthy. Ask nolofinwe...he'll tell ya....alot!!

If you ever get the chance to get down to Houston, Aquarium World is somewhat decently priced and all the people there are nice and I think they have a guarantee on their stuff. When I went there, one of the employees was willing to go through everything and I do mean EVERYTHING needed to take care of a sw tank. It took over an hour but she showed me everything and even made a list for me. Very nice people there, I highly recommend it. BTW, I'm an Aggie as well, a freshman at Texas A&M Galveston. :D And guess what my major is? Marine biology, of course! :)

dfimble

Gig'em! BQ Class of 94 here.
I would definately swing by Houston. I like aquarium world but I also like the store on Jones Road (On the way to Aquarium World from CS) The prices are a little better but the staff good only about 60% of the time.
I know this is not going to sound right, but have you checked out the new *****? I think it's *****, and no I am not recommending them, but they did have some nice looking fish... (Didn't buy anything)
David

katara

ROCKIN'AR..."It's run by a bunch of oriental kids who don't really know much"
1ST of all the kids should be referred to as Asian,since "Oriental" only applies to rugs,furniture,etc.

AND
2nd of all what did their race have to do w/ANYTHING??I hate it when ignorant people judge others