I'm screwed

ryand

yeah for all those idiots that didnt read the first post.......HE HAS AN RO/DI SYSTEM ALREADY I DONT THINK HE NEEDS TO BUY MORE OF THEM IF HE CANT AFFORD THE ONE HE HAS!!!!!!!

pontius

Originally posted by ryand
yeah for all those idiots that didnt read the first post.......HE HAS AN RO/DI SYSTEM ALREADY I DONT THINK HE NEEDS TO BUY MORE OF THEM IF HE CANT AFFORD THE ONE HE HAS!!!!!!!

At no point did he ever say he had an RO/DI unit. I'd advise you to read again before you start calling people idiots. He said he could no longer use his dad's drinking water, which is RO/DI filtered water.

ryand

well today my dad tells me that today will be your last day of using the RO/DI water. Thats is are filtered drinking water and i have been using it for water changes. What do i do now??? He says it been costing us lots of money.
seems like he does

malounsbury

Originally posted by Tina
ryand = dumb dumb

C'mon now. He's only a kid and he's only trying to help out. Really, Mr. Smiley was asked before about what exactly his system for water was, but never replied. Even so, there's no reason to call names when someone is trying to help.

ryand

Thats is are filtered drinking water and i have been using it for water changes
are you sure he didnt mean that he has one