I'm still around...

nm reef

...I've just been really busy lately. Way too many irons in the fire. Since I had some time I thought I'd share a recent effort with the 350D...what y'all think?

nm reef

It has been a while...life just keeps gettin' in the way. Plus the new camera equipment consumes a lot of my free time. Here is another offering that I've been playin' with...

goodwin9

I am amazed at every picture you post NM Reef. They are terrific. They make for a perfect desktop image. You need your own website to post all of your pictures on. They are great.

hardcrab67

Beautiful,
I need better equipment and more digital knowledge, but I'm going to get pics like that one day! Another great aspect of this hobby! Again simply beautiful, encore, encore. You have to give us a suitcase, instead of a 6-pack
Two is just teasing us.

monalisa

Hey NM,
Love your pics...as always. Glad to know that you're still around and flickin' your pics. That first one here is amazing!! ...more!! more!!
Lisa :happyfish

fishieness

looking great as always NM. i love that huge squammie you have, and black and white clowns are always awesome.
i hope things get better.
and although you have been missed greatly, we all understand about thigns getting tricky.
nice to see you again

sleasia

glad you are back...hope the shoulder has healed well. You know when you are gone everything gets pretty boring, everyone loses their inspiration to post pics....These are great shots...!!!

debbie

You have the most amazing and beautiful pictures. I always look for your pics....

Thanks for posting and nice to see you back....

nm reef

Y'all are too kind.....
Hopefully I'll be here on a more regular basis....and I'll soon be posting photos from the new camera equipment.