important question!!!!!!!

xd

i was at the lfs today and i was talkin to the fish guy and i told him i was having a slight cyno problem and he told me that this tablet would get rid of it. he called it "morrison" im assuming that is just the brand of the product. he told me that 1 tablet treats 100 galons and my tank is only 29 so i cut it in half and dissolved it in some water but i havent added it to my tank yet becuase i wanted some more info on this stuff before i put it in there. so has anyone every used this stuff before? is it good/bad? are there any adverse effects? and the mixture has been sitting out for a good 5-6 hours if that effects it any way.

devilboy

i have never heard of it. But IMO chemicals is not a way to fix anything. all you are doing is putting a band aid on the cyano.
your best bet is
1. increase flow
2. water change siphoning out the cyano
3. how old are your lights?
4. check water parameters mainly phospate

zeroc

Originally Posted by DevilBoy
i have never heard of it. But IMO chemicals is not a way to fix anything. all you are doing is putting a band aid on the cyano.
your best bet is
1. increase flow
2. water change siphoning out the cyano
3. how old are your lights?
4. check water parameters mainly phospate

ditto.

xd

ok ill add another PH. and my lights are only like 1 month old. and i will start siphoning it out on water changes.