in 1 month, 75g sell off

reefmate75

in about a month i will be selling off my 75 gallon tank, posting now to see what kind of interest is in my equipment
im going to be buying another tank 135 gallon and i cant afford to be running 2, im buying it Thursday and want to have it all set up and cycled before i sell my stuff off of my 75, ok now for what im going to be selling off of it
tank and stand 75 gallon ocenanic 48X18deepX20tall $190 this tank was drilled with
2X1.5 holes for massive sump flow as i have a mag 18 as the return pump (will not ship tank)
coralife HQI pro fixture 2x150 10k HQI MH, with 2X96w PC 03s $400 OBO (1yr old)
30 gallon sump has a area that makes a great fuge $40 FIRM
mag-drive 18 used for 4 months $80 FIRM
i have 150 pounds of live rock i would like to get at least 3.00 a pound for the tank im buing has 250 pounds of live rock in it, i will add it to my live rock and take out the rocks i want for the 135 and sell the rest
Coralife skimmer rated for 60 gallons of water need $65 for this, its a little over a year old and works great and for the people wondering 60 gallon skimmer on a 75 gallon tank? there is 67 gallons of water total in my system so im not really pushing it to much
250 watt stealth heater $10
1 MJ400 with MJ mod and produces 1800 GPH $15
1 MJ1200 380GPH $10
will take $900 if you want every thing but would have to be local pick up or i can take it half way withen 800 miles of 74014, depinding on how far i will charge extra to take it to you eather half way or if its not ferther then 400 miles all the way 15cents a mile (thats really cheap and only reason is the wife likes to go for drives anyways)
i plan to keep all my live stock that's why this sell off is a month away, the tank im buying has alot of fish im going to sell to a LFS, and has a lot of big corals, i will try and fit as many as i can in my 75 gallon till the 135 cycles the rest i cant fit in my tank i will sell off fast also means CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!
like i said before im posting to see what the interest is in my equipment, im not selling yet but when the time comes i will pick the best options on my part, this is not first come first serve, if someone wants the hole set up of course that is in my best interest, but for the full set up it would have to be pick up as i WILL NOT SHIP THE TANK, every thing else i will ship at buyers expense

reefmate75

buing the tank next friday!!! i cant wait to get it in my liveing room!
im spending 1600 on the tank im buing its a nice tank but i still wounder if im spending to much for it
its 135G 72X18X25 RR with 2 corner drains with returns in same box
has 2X250w 14k MH and 4X110w VHOs, 2 20ks, and 2 10ks
all oak stand and top, finished in cherry
70 gallon sump fusge
250lb LR, 120lb LS
he has 8 corals in there all very very big, 7 i can frag, hes got a green bubble coral in there thats probly 14" across, and 8" wide that i cant frag, or if you can PLMK how
has a wet/dry, on the sump, skimmer, 2 stelth heaters, a chiller rated for up to 100 gallons, he says it works great and that he only has a 1 degree temp swing from day to night
has 3 MJ1200s and 2 tunzes 1800gph
the return pumps are 2X950GPH
has 8 fish, 2 of which are yellow eye cole tangs, i dont know how well they will get along with the 2 tangs i have already a sailfin and a blue hippo
has a wave maker controller
RO/DI 35GPD new filters, about a month old and membrain is a year old
it looks VERY nice and its VERY clean, he dosent seem like he wants to sell but i feel like he has to, should i try and get a lower price or just buy it at 1600 and not put a person in a tight spot in more torture?

reefmate75

heres a few pics of the tank im buying, ive decided that i will buy it on monday sence it will be a holiday and the best time for me to move it

colkaos

Interested in the skimmer if its still available. Does it come with the pump? Shipping cost to 62221?
Thanks.

matt2364

I am also interested in the skimmer, shipping to 43201 and does it come with a pump, if so, what make and model? Will also take MJ1200 and stealth heater if I can get the skimmer with a pump.

reefmate75

skimmer dose come with a pump, rio 1100 pump, with a niddel wheel, good skimmer works great but fills up fast, about every 3 days you need to dump it, that migth be becuase i have it on a 75 gallon tank and its made for a 65, but i have alot of live rock in my tank, and about 65-68 gallons of water in the system

reefmate75

reducing price on the tank stand combo to 100 picked up
also im no longer selling the mag 18, the 135 gallon came with 2 mag950s and i dont like the sump that came with it as it produces alot of bubbles and im going to redo the sump and use the mag 18 for that return pump
but now i have 2 mag 950s i will need to sell. selling each for 50, obo