In case I see symptoms on fish in DT

gilpil

I have a QT undergoing hyposalinity right now that has a flame angel with ick. If some of my fish in my display tank start to show symptoms, do I have to set up another qt? Or can I just take a very long time to acclimate them? Like 12 to 24 hrs?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You must treat all fish. All fish have been exposed.
Also, it is best to keep all the problems and questions in the same topic thread. That we can refer back to the orginal discussions.

gilpil

I apologize, but I mentioned all the livestock in the original thread, and said that they were all together. I started a couple new threads because I asked about water changes after I was at the hyposalinity level, and my questions were being confused with getting the salinity down to hyposalinity. that is why I started a new thread. I wish I had this advise in my original thread.

gilpil

I am not saying I did not get good advice, Beth always helps, and is very knowledgable. But I did give quite a bit of information and I know so much knowledge is being passed on in these threads that sometimes the thread is not read through all the way, or "downloaded" all the way. Sometimes when that happens the Newbie (me) gets frustrated also. I really do appreciate all the help though.
Unfortunatly, all the other fish, that I listed, minus the green chromis that did not make it, are still in the display tank.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Have you noticed ich on these other fish. Unfortunately, they likely are infected as well.
We need to stay in one thread. I see so many people a day with similiar problems that I get confused easily.....:nervous: