IN Memory Tank

unknown

Hello my name is Vince.
I live in dexter Michigan and I go to DHS. I am 18 years old.
Just over 5 months ago We had a student committe sucide. His name was Spencer Suanders. Spencer was only 17 when he made the choice. He was one of my good friends.
I got permission from the school to setup a memorial tank in his memory.
I am thinking a small tank no bigger then a 50g, I am thinkning about a 30 gallon.
I am asking for any donations would be appreciated.
My Email is loveTheSea7@hotmail.com
My # is (734) 424-9435
School's # is (734) 424-4240
Vince.
Yes I did try a Donation tank before but recieved no help So I fugured I owed it to Spencer to try again.

ssweet1

What are you looking at putting in there? Reef? Fish only?
For a 40 gallon, a CPR bakpak skimmer would be a good size skimmer. Lights would depend on what your going to keep in there.
Sorry about your friend, that is really too bad.
Carrie

unknown

Thx for your thoughts.
I am planning on starting the tank as a FOWLR and then when I am 100% the tank is running strong I wil start switching it to reef.
Intended Livestock
Coral Beauty
x2 True Perc's
Lawnmower Blenny
Lots of snails and hermits
With maybe a pistol shrimp or something small.
Yeah A Skimmer would be great. Kinda confused though is that an offer or a suggestion.
Vince.

ssweet1

Just a suggestion cause I am down here in Florida and I only have a emperor 400 and 2 overflows with U-tubes that may work for you if your going with a refugium and all. It sounds like your best bet would be to just run the bakpak though. Keep looking they sell for pretty cheap here on the forums. If I had one I would give it to you though Good Luck, Carrie

unknown

Thx alot Carrie. You are the first person to actually show genuine support. God bless you
I have the heater and the tank. Looking for lighting, Test Kits, PH,s anything your not using pretty much.
Vince.

swaddicts

we're going to be upgrading to a larger tank soon so I might be able to send you something.. I'll check back in when it happens