in need of help with blue surgeon

dse

ok i baught a blue surgeon 3days ago was a bit pale but i thought it might be the lfs falt on it stressing then yesterday it looked very vibrant n i was very proud that i got it....... But this morning lights on n it has apink/white saw patch my tank is big anuff and theres plenty of LR main companions are yellow sailfin n tomini i'll put a pic on in min when the bloody thing stops movin fast

dse

not untill after xmas misses flips her lid all time about that but now she might learn.
even now shes like yeah what ever.
so after xmas i'll be getting a 20 gal QT and am in middle of making a 4ft sump for my main tank. anyway heres the best pic i could get hold of.

dse

17 views and only 1 other person sent message i knows theres som1 to help me please i do really need help fast.

sean48183

I don't see anything either but if you feel it's sick I would just feed twice a day and add a sheet of seaweed selects everyday for the next two weeks. Feeding is one of the main ways to help a fish overcome an illness. Also don't mess with the tank or fish to much during this time. Let it get relaxed in it's new home. Also watch ph while feeding heavily and make sure you have some type of ph raiser on hand. Other than that you should be just fine. I have had mine for over a year now and he is great. Eats everything and is pretty hardy IMO.

dse

if you look just before the start of the yellow there's a white blotch I'm thinking it got stung by bad aneminies