in wall tank pics wanted.....

B

bkneeland

other end of the fish/bar room my 55" Sony HD, had to make sure it was big enough for the fish to be able to watch too.

wangotango

^ with all the money they must have spent on that system, you'd think that they could have spent a little on live coral
i wonder how much they pay to have it serviced.
-Justin

zman1

The grand scale like those are for the deep pockets, but it does show what a little quality wood work does on the fascia. You could do something similar on a smaller scale. There was one that a guy tiled around the fascia that was a knockout. It may not sound that way, but you would have to see it. I have search for the web site I found it on many times and can't find it any more.

rs1831

Originally Posted by bkneeland
here is my in wall tank

Your setup looks great. Could you please post a close up picture of your tank.

B

bkneeland

South Central Nebraska near Kearney, where are you NEfeef?

B

bkneeland

Originally Posted by NEreef
student at unk. originally arapahoe
do you have a tank here while you are a student at UNK? If you would like to see mine, send me an email a brycesarah@rcom-ne.com

maelv

Originally Posted by joncat24
If you can use a level , tape measure and a saw you should be in good shape. I am no carpenter by any means, but if you think it out and take your time it is very simple.
Well put John, I am not a carpenter either and it isn't as clean looking as many others that have posted here...but I managed to put up a stand and build a wall around my 135....
It really isn't that difficult...here is what I had done
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/244371/daddys-room
My next tank (220 gallon) will probably be in the wall if we end up buying this house in San Antonio.....but this time I mean in the wall..LOL...not build something around a tank...LOL...we'll see..

K

kpatrick

Here is a shot of my 125g. I just got the tank from a friend last month thats why you dont see a lot of fish or corals yet. The trim and drywall are not completely done either.