In wall tanks

nightstalk

I was looking at my freinds in wall tank today and i was really considering it. Could you share some pics of your in-wall tanks so i can get a look at some other. Thanks

joncat24

sign guy....it is a 180 and I took some pics of the room behind it. I was a small spare bedroom 10x13 so you can get some idea...
fishy head ---way too many corals to list..pretty much a little of everything
sharkboy--- it is an atlantic blue tang..

maelv

Originally Posted by nightstalk
I was looking at my freinds in wall tank today and i was really considering it. Could you share some pics of your in-wall tanks so i can get a look at some other. Thanks

Here is mine...I finished up the plumbing for it this past week and am finishing filling up with water this weekend, and going to start the cycle....will get more pictures on there as it is cycling.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/244371/daddys-room
John, I like your set up...I have seen the front of it before, but didn't realize that you had converted a room to hold all your stuff....cool

nightstalk

very nice i like them both, just out of curiosity and if you dont mind me asking, how much does an in-wall tank cost to set up. ive got a 135 just on a stand but if i were to put it in wall, where would i be financially?

joncat24

mine actually ended up being cheaper cause I didnt have to buy a stand. rough estimate on mine for all wood, plumbing parts and trim is $150-175

chilwil84

duel overflow on a 75 good start to a sps reef plus a big turbo to knock everything around def sps tank setup

joncat24

thanks for the compliments folks
Nightstalker---I am sorry, I feel like I hijacked your thread, didnt intend to>

joncat24

cyclops...no...I deleted all of the old pics ..I have actual pictures, but none I can post...they are in that thread call "new 180 in the works"