in wall tanks

maelv

Ending week 5 of the cycle....so there is nothing in there...right now....but I believe I am ready.....135 gallon...real simple plumbing

larrynews

both look nice and clean, in the wall that is my fear of it not looking like its supposed to be there.thanks

maelv

Originally Posted by larrynews
both look nice and clean, in the wall that is my fear of it not looking like its supposed to be there.thanks
Thanks....two different approaches here.....John has his in spare room and cut out a hole looking out, he has tons of room to do whatever he likes or needs... https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=225352
What I did was took a corner of my downstairs TV room, build a stand placed the tank in and build a small room around it....I have about 3 feet clearance in the back to do what i need to for maintenance, but less room to make it a fully functional (all-in-one, stop so to speak) fish room... https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...daddy%27s+room
There really are a bunch of other in-wall set ups on this forum running around.

joncat24

Originally Posted by eel freak
is that real coral it kinda looks fake

which one looks fake???? no fakes in mine
larry news, I am only about 10 minutes away, if you need some help, let me know. I am not working right now , so I have plenty of time on my hands, and I like setting em up...

maelv

Originally Posted by eel freak
is that real coral it kinda looks fake

And if you're referring to mine, then take another look, I am cycling...there is nothing but rock in mine....and John...your tank is the

I want mine to look like that when it grows up....

apgracia

I am in the process of putting an in wall myself, I haven't posted for while. I found little interest so I stop posting. Mine is a 135 as well. putin under a stairwell. Almost done looks tight

m0nk

Wow, those are some of the nicest tanks I've seen. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread, just for ideas on what to work towards....haha.

wangotango

Originally Posted by NEreef
very nice tanks.....god

[hr]

[hr]
is ugly.
. im just glad that we finished the whole anna nicole thing. gosh, you'd think the president died or something.
BTW nice tanks everyone.
-Justin