Indiana Residents

adivedog

I'm in Kokomo
I agree with the stores mentioned and want to add one, Picture Perfect Pets in Marion. I've been dealing with them for an while and have never had any problems.
Would be interested in some frags too, if anyone is interested.

jaisai01

im also in west lafayette. any places in indiana to get live rock cheap. i love Aquarium World... but can be a lil costly for my habits. been spend around 100$ pervist making my total to about 500$. ouch... and only on a 30 gal. lemme know if you anywhere i can get it. and where in fort wayne is the an LFS store. cuz im from there too and i cant seem to find one.
arul

clarksz06

Originally posted by jaisai01
im also in west lafayette. any places in indiana to get live rock cheap. i love Aquarium World... but can be a lil costly for my habits. been spend around 100$ pervist making my total to about 500$. ouch... and only on a 30 gal. lemme know if you anywhere i can get it. and where in fort wayne is the an LFS store. cuz im from there too and i cant seem to find one.
arul

Expensive?? We are the cheepest place in TOWN!

jaisai01

Originally posted by ClarksZ06
Expensive?? We are the cheepest place in TOWN!

thats true. but im looking for the 4$ range if poss. but i like to support local business that is.

myname1960

Originally posted by jaisai01
arul

I am from Ft Wayne as well. There is a small shop called the Coral Reef i believe. I have not personally went there but someone i work with does.
He swears by this shop. While it may not be the cheapest shop around according to him they are probably the best and most knowledgeable around here.
They have been doing this for many years and its a father and son store. This is their livelihood and what they do. No high school or college kids working a part time job there. And i guess they only deal in SaltWater .
If you are interested i can get their address and #. Hope this helps.
Chris