indo or aussie

dvst8r

well ladies and gentleman i need some help is this an indo-pacific or an australian tuskfish sorry about the clarity

dogstar

Hard to say, This is from another site, HTH.........
1) Country of Origin: Choerodon from Australian sources are best (these have bluish bordered red stripes and teeth) with a few other Indo-Pacific localities vying in consistent high-quality. Decidedly inferior are specimens hailing from the Philippines and Indonesia. Whether these are simply starved, otherwise mishandled or outright cyanided, the fact is on average they are relatively much shorter-lived; weeks instead of years. Are these fish better because they're cheaper?
2) On a related note, Time In Captivity may be your best indication of "Origin" as dealers frequently have poor or misleading information concerning where their livestock was collected. Do wait a good two weeks before making a purchase of a new specimen; OR, if you're a dealer, secure a guarantee as to origin COUPLED with a warrantee.

wanabebell

its deffinetly an aussie
but be prepared for him to get bullied by the clown even the the clown trigger is tiny
if only they learned that if they used their big blue teeth to defend them selves nobody would mess with them :thinking:

dvst8r

Yea I Know That Clown Is Gonna Get Aggressive I Plan On Setting Up A 240 Over The Winter And Turning The 125 Into A Reef