Info on selling LR

hnh

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could sell my live rock? I am getting rid of all my tanks. I put an ad in my local paper and only one person responded, and then stood me up when he was supposed to meet me to come and look at it. I only have about 60 pounds and itis mostly small to med size rocks

speg

im actually in the market as well if you arent crazy overpriced.. and they are mantis free! :)

mudplayerx

You are probably going to be hard pressed to unload 60 pounds of live rock for $150 unless you get lucky and the buyer lives within 30 miles of you. :)
Adding a couple of pics of it on this thread couldn't hurt either.

speg

60 lbs for 150 bucks? that doesnt sound like much of a deal.. i'll offer you 90 bucks.. enjoy

mudplayerx

Looks pretty good :) I saw a thread where a guy took a picture of his the day it arrived in the mail. Looked just like what I got at the lfs. Nice calcareous bumps, good shapes, many holes.

airforceb2

Well then, might have to give it a try. I'll be adding to 75lbs of base rock so I'm wanting some good lookin rock.

speg

not like that obviously!!
Go down to manage attachments (after you click reply to thread) and uh... uh.. oh yeah uh then you browse to find the pic.... uh... then... you uh.....mmm.... yeah you click upload or something.. then boom! tuff actin tanactin!

mudplayerx

You can open it in MS Paint... when you go to open the file, switch the selector to "all image files". Once the pic is open, choose resize/skew image. You can then resize the pic.