Inhabitants you wish you never bought?

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by funkyman
Damsels and xenia. Eventually I'm going to have to get rid of some of my rock to thin out the xenia.

Xenia is a pain, but it has gotten me lots of store credit for frags

A green brittle star is about my only regret, he now resides in my fuge, and I have to remember to throw some food down there periodically.

rgf1046

My coral beauty. He was beautiful, but nipped at all of my xenia stalks until they were completely eradicated. He went back to the LFS. Gorgeous fish though.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by digitydash
Purple mushrooms lol I have sold 4 rocks and have just as many as I did then everyday I find another one

Let me know if you want to trade some of those purple ones for blue ones or hairy ones. When it cools down some! I'll take them loose.

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by Marka1620
A .50 cent hermit crab that grew up and is now almost the size of a basball. Already ate well over a $100 in stock. I miss my Crocea Clam

Anybody want to adopt him????

I am glad to read that you obviously have a big heart!

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by rgf1046
My coral beauty. He was beautiful, but nipped at all of my xenia stalks until they were completely eradicated. He went back to the LFS. Gorgeous fish though.
That is good to know since it will be either that or a flame angel and I just started with Xenia.

coral keeper

A .50 cent hermit crab that grew up and is now almost the size of a basball. Already ate well over a $100 in stock. I miss my Crocea Clam

How much is shipping to 95605?

coral keeper

I'm sure he will make a GREAT addison to my FOWLR tank.

30-xtra high

my stupid beautiful rusty angel is the only thing i regret.. he was 3.5 inches, and the most beatufil rusty i'd ever seen, and made my fuzzy dwarf lion commit suicide. he chased him and harassed him after living for 2 months peacefully, chassed him until he got stabbed with a venemous spine and died, then the lion was so stressed...he died

Hey! You should totally enter that in the photo contest they're having.....was it fish only? or Corals only? Naw....it was photos! GREAT pic

marka1620

He's still looking for a good home

flricordia

Many, many, many, many times I bought livestock and later wished I hadn't. This last tank I had finally learned though. Now I am very picky and everything I have in here I am glad of, so far.

flricordia

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
my stupid beautiful rusty angel is the only thing i regret.. he was 3.5 inches, and the most beatufil rusty i'd ever seen, and made my fuzzy dwarf lion commit suicide. he chased him and harassed him after living for 2 months peacefully, chassed him until he got stabbed with a venemous spine and died, then the lion was so stressed...he died

That sucks. Sorry to hear it. Frustrating.

flricordia

Originally Posted by alexmir
My damsels so far are the only things i regret buying
Does anyone not regret getting damsels?

marka1620

Originally Posted by Flricordia
Does anyone not regret getting damsels?
So far I don't. Have a 4 striped damsel for about a year now. He shares a tank with 2 Clowns/Lawnmower/Strawberry Chromis. The only one he sort of bothers is the strawberry..........I would chalk that up to the strawberry being the newest edition (2 months). When he does bother him.....it's very minor at that. Hope he stays that way.

reefkprz

red spotted sand perch. darn thing buried everything on the sand and perched on corals aggrivating them. dug so deep into my sand bed it messed up the anoxic activity of my biofilter for a while.

myzislow

My flameback pygmy angel. I dont think Ill ever be able to get him out with out breaking down my tank. He's just too smart. I guess no acans in the display until he's gone.