inherited salt water fish tank need help

Just recently kinda inherited a salt water fish tank. Very new and need a little help identifying what type of species I have living in it to better take care of them thanks for any help.

IMAG1577.jpg
tentacle arm? Like a centipede? Comes out only here and I got a lot of these but only see this one arm here. Not sure what it is

lmforbis

Your fish appear to be a clown, maybe maroon clown but could be wrong, a humbug damsel, a yellow tail damsel and a six line wrasse. You have a lot of mushrooms, the purple and blue disc like coral upper half of pic#7.. A Duncan coral, fuzzy thing in the lower half of pic #7. You have a lot of pest anemones called aptasia, might have spelled that wrong. The rest I'm not sure of. The tentacle could be a worm or a brittle star leg.

Your fish appear to be a clown, maybe maroon clown but could be wrong, a humbug damsel, a yellow tail damsel and a six line wrasse. You have a lot of mushrooms, the purple and blue disc like coral upper half of pic#7.. A Duncan coral, fuzzy thing in the lower half of pic #7. You have a lot of pest anemones called aptasia, might have spelled that wrong. The rest I'm not sure of. The tentacle could be a worm or a brittle star leg.
Thanks for all the help! Your awesome. Really appreciated. Gonna work on getting those Aphasia under control now.

pegasus

#2 aiptasia. #3. more aiptasia. #4 gold stripe maroon clownfish. #5 humbug damsel. #6 yellow-tailed damsel. #7 heater... and sixline wrasse. #8 torch coral. #9 yellow sponge. #10 watermelon mushroom. #11 bristle worm. #12 aquarium... lol!

Yes, you should work aggressively on the aiptasia. Aiptasia-X does a good job, but it's nearly impossible to get all of them. Peppermint shrimp will normally eat it if it's not too big. Not all peps will eat it, but most do. Might want to get a few of them to help keep the aiptasia under control. ;)

#2 aiptasia. #3. more aiptasia. #4 gold stripe maroon clownfish. #5 humbug damsel. #6 yellow-tailed damsel. #7 heater... and sixline wrasse. #8 torch coral. #9 yellow sponge. #10 watermelon mushroom. #11 bristle worm. #12 aquarium... lol!

Yes, you should work aggressively on the aiptasia. Aiptasia-X does a good job, but it's nearly impossible to get all of them. Peppermint shrimp will normally eat it if it's not too big. Not all peps will eat it, but most do. Might want to get a few of them to help keep the aiptasia under control. ;)
Thanks! Just got some peppermint shrimp today hopefully they help.

streamer

I recently had an out break of aptasia in both of my tanks, I am not one for putting chemicals in either tank so, for my 75 mixed reef I added a copperband and lucked out, he is doing a great job.. On the other tank a 125 gal fowlr, I will be adding a crap load of peppermint shrimp, it is a peaceful tank but, I am nervous adding another cbb, some of the fish are a bit rambuncis...good luck with getting rid of it, its not going to happen over nite so don't give up.. if you see one then count on there being at least another 25 that you don't see... they are sneaky...

pegasus

I recently had an out break of aptasia in both of my tanks, I am not one for putting chemicals in either tank so, for my 75 mixed reef I added a copperband and lucked out, he is doing a great job.. On the other tank a 125 gal fowlr, I will be adding a crap load of peppermint shrimp, it is a peaceful tank but, I am nervous adding another cbb, some of the fish are a bit rambuncis...good luck with getting rid of it, its not going to happen over nite so don't give up.. if you see one then count on there being at least another 25 that you don't see... they are sneaky...
I'm not a fan of chemicals either, but Aiptasia-X is completely "reef safe". It isn't a poison. It's more of a glue than anything. It works by gluing the nem's mouth shut, and it basically implodes. Kind of fun to watch, actually...

streamer

I have seen it but, my aptasia was on the back side of the rock, not easy to get to... I have ordered some peppermint shrimps so I am hoping that will help with the problem...