Interesting Yellow Tang Pic Rare?

scubadoo

Originally Posted by clown123
how much did u get it for it looks kool?
I did not buy it.....it is currently on an auction site. They are trying to pass this off as a hybrid.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by clown123
how much did u get it for it looks kool?

and double

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Disgustingly fake, and torturous for this poor tang. This fish is already emaciated, malnourished and is suffering from a bacterial infection. I am tempted to write something up in the remarks section for the seller, or just complain to E B A Y.

lovethesea

don't you wonder how people get away with selling this way? THis is almost the ultimate in scams on E***. This poor fish probably isn't even alive anymore.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
The shipping was 2 days....now who ships fish with a 48 hr shipping. What a scam.

lovethesea

from Hawaii.........$48? Yikes. And your right, 2 days?? and UPS doesnt deliver on weekends.
This person claims the rareness of this fish is as close to the albino tang? Never heard of that. I can see albino over this black stripe.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by lovethesea
from Hawaii.........$48? Yikes. And your right, 2 days?? and UPS doesnt deliver on weekends.
This person claims the rareness of this fish is as close to the albino tang? Never heard of that. I can see albino over this black stripe.
You do see some hybrid colorings on Yellow tangs. I have seen LEGITIMATE pictures of some with Koi-like coloring.

lovethesea

yellow stripe I can see, white strip, yep that too, and even albino......but seriously doubt this black stripe "hybrid"

keleighr

Well the person has a good rating with the folks. Me I have no idea about the fish. To much $$ to risk having it shipped. I would rather go to the store and to actually "see" the quality of care given to them

lovethesea

I wouldn't go on ratings alone with this guy. Only 34 feed backs.....he should have closer to 100%. The feedback he has are feedbacks that I would not want as a buyer OR seller,
he is starting a trend of lack of communication and slow shipping. The majority of his buyers are not fish related.
I say some of us email questions...........

beth

Administrator
Staff member
"Ratings" on any website could just as easily be him, friends, family tooting the horn. They really mean nothing at all.