!!Internal Parasties!!! Help

A

alexmir

My puffer had white feces 2 days ago and hasnt been eating. Could this be internal parasites? and if so what is the best cure?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by alexmir
My puffer had white feces 2 days ago and hasnt been eating. Could this be internal parasites? and if so what is the best cure?
How long have you had this fish? What did he last eat?

A

alexmir

Hes actually doing ok now, hes eating and swimming around in his normal, i think he was afraid of the feeder stick i use to feed them. Ive had him for a little over a week.

sepulatian

Hes actually doing ok now, hes eating and swimming around in his normal, i think he was afraid of the feeder stick i use to feed them. Ive had him for a little over a week.
Has he deficated since the white one? I am glad to hear that he is doing better.

A

alexmir

he hasnt yet, but i will be watching very closely to make sure hes acting ok. Tonight was the first time hes eaten for about 2 days, i was going to start his treatment first thing tomorrow but im hoping he wont need it, i would hate to stress him out. Thank you for your concern and ill post back tomorrow afternoon to say how hes doing.

sepulatian

he hasnt yet, but i will be watching very closely to make sure hes acting ok. Tonight was the first time hes eaten for about 2 days, i was going to start his treatment first thing tomorrow but im hoping he wont need it, i would hate to stress him out. Thank you for your concern and ill post back tomorrow afternoon to say how hes doing.
I will be watching for an update.

A

alexmir

My puffer is doing great. Hes completely back to normal and eating as much he normally did. He seems to be very picky as to what he eats, he absolutely refuses to eat shrimp but will race across the tank to get a bite of fresh scallop

sepulatian

My puffer is doing great. Hes completely back to normal and eating as much he normally did. He seems to be very picky as to what he eats, he absolutely refuses to eat shrimp but will race across the tank to get a bite of fresh scallop
LOL would you want freeze dried chicken or go for the fresh BBQ? I am very happy to hear that he is doing so well

A

alexmir

Originally Posted by sepulatian
LOL would you want freeze dried chicken or go for the fresh BBQ? I am very happy to hear that he is doing so well

I know, its strange that he is that picky, but at least hes doing better. Mabye over time he can start broadening his culinary horizons!
Thank you for the help and the concern.

sepulatian

I know, its strange that he is that picky, but at least hes doing better. Mabye over time he can start broadening his culinary horizons!
Thank you for the help and the concern.

I am very glad that he is doing much better!