Invert questions

rara12

I was looking for some good inverts to add to my little nano tank and came up with some questons i would like to ask.
Untill i have the money for reef lighting (any suggestions on the lights for a 20" tank?) its low light and i currently have two sponges and plans on getting sun corals (both orange and black) and maybe some other low to no light corals if i can find any.
-My first question is about the red chilli coral. I was told that it is not photosynthetic and just needed to be spot fed. Is this true?
-Another question i have is about the bumble bee shrimp Gnathophyllum americanum, is it a good choice for my tank? Are they one of those shrimp that i should avoid like the plague?
-Which gorgos that are not photosynthetic are easier to keep?
-Any suggestions for low to no light corals?
thanks for any help in advance.

celacanthr

1)From what i have heard- yes they are non-photosynthetic and rely on feedings.
2)Well i am not sure of the diet of this shrimp. According to hobby rumor they feed on the tube feet of echinoderms, but this may have arisen from the shrimps commensal relationship with the echinoderms, but that isn't to say that the dietary rumors are untrue. So basically i have no idea what it eats ;-), but i personally wouldn't risk the shrimp being benign in a tank full of those delicate corals.
I don't really have any other suggestions.
One concern though- your tank will be very high nutrient load (since you will be feeding all of these corals), so be sure to address that if you haven't already done so.