Inverts Walking on Corals

euphoria

Hey guys,
Is it ok if some of my inverts and my shrimp walk on top of my corals? I don't want those

[hr]
damaging my precious corals :D
Sometimes my cleaner shrimp will get on top of a coral or a shroom and pick at it.

aldog51

It is ok, My coral banded jumps on my frogspawn and sometimes steals food right from the frogspawn mouth after I placed it there. My hermits and cleaner shripm always hover or walk on some of my coral especially my giant leather.

clarkiiboi

Should be ok. If it happens more at feeding time--feed the cleaners first to keep them busy. And then feed the fish and other corals. My cleaners are a PITA when I try to feed my pagoda before I feed them. Cleaners are very much reef safe, sometimes they wonder. The corals will retract, but should be fine. HTH

euphoria

Thanks.
I have a sandsifting star, also, and this guy, out of all the empty and open sand spots, always decides that he wants to squeeze his ass in the narrowest places by rolling over some of my corals. Stupid thing :D

P

puffygrrl

Not only do my Cleaner Shrimp walk over all my corals, they love when its time for the corals to "do their business". They are the first there when a coral is "relieving itself". Kinda gross, but keeps the water clean :) Only my zoos seem to really dislike being walked on.