Investing money

aarone

I just bought 819,000 shares in a company whose stock is valued at $0.0001 thats right 819,000!
I spent 100 bucks.
I have done the math already and figured how much I would make.
If the stock goes to 15 dollars a share i will make roughly 12million before tax....damn
How long does it usually take a company to start going up in value?

sammystingray

Google shares look hot to me......nowhere to go but up. They are about to spank the other engines on the market IMO. I don't really invest, but I love to guess how things will go.
Good luck with the stock and don't forget us when you're rich.:)

Originally posted by aarone
How long does it usually take a company to start going up in value?

Could be a while . . . . also, if it goes to even a dollar a share you are going to make almost a million.
Sammy . . . . you are completely right . . . . :thinking:

lovethesea

probably many years. So just leave in there and forget about.
Thats what a friend of mines parents did. The parents never liked the stock market, so what they inherited years ago, they just left sit for probably 25/30 years. Re-invested the divi's, the stocks split...etc. When they passed away their protfolio was 1.5 million. :eek: The kids where shocked!
Now mind you this was about 5 years ago before the market went south. You were smart, you didn't invest a lot and so there isn't a lot to lose, but a lot to gain if all goes well. :)

D

daniel411

Google's IPO is going to be interesting to say the least! I really like how they're going about it. Still, even though its highly likely for tremendous growth. Only 10% is going to be auctioned off, non-voting shares at that. The combination of only 2-3 billion available on an open auction, a ridiculous amount of free cash floating in the market, and few hot profitable companies at realistically valued prices. Seems like the stock is likely to get over-priced pretty quick. Will be cool to watch what happens though.
Odd note, Buffet just gave a speach stating that the average non-insider loses out on an IPO buy.
Aarone, way go you "massive" shareholder! Penny stocks rock, if they go up just a tad you stand to make a ton. If they go down, oh well, you didn't lose much. You just have to be careful with the commissions and that theirs enough volitility that you're able to sell at any time. On a side note, some penny stocks are defunct companies that just haven't been delisted, etc.

aarone

anyone who is interested in more information on the stock...
It is a diamond drilling operation in saskatchewan canada....
I have some geological survey stuff.
drop me an email if you want.
aarone@charter.net
or go to casavantmining.com

cindyski

Originally posted by sammystingray
Google shares look hot to me......nowhere to go but up. They are about to spank the other engines on the market IMO. I don't really invest, but I love to guess how things will go.
Good luck with the stock and don't forget us when you're rich.:)

do you or anyone know the ticker for google? i have been searcing it and cant find it :notsure:

D

daniel411

Originally posted by CindySki
do you or anyone know the ticker for google? i have been searcing it and cant find it :notsure:

It won't have one yet, just last week they started having the exchanges bid offers on which it would appear. A nice snub to wall street!

aarone

I just called my broker and he said as soon as they find diamonds the share is expected to be at 5-10 bucks each!!!!!
wow i hope this goes through...no more waiting tables for ole' aaron!:happy:

D

daniel411

Not trying to bumb the stock are ya Aarone ;) Hey, you're over 18 you can't it do like those 17 year olds in LA did!

aarone

Originally posted by Daniel411
Not trying to bumb the stock are ya Aarone ;) Hey, you're over 18 you can't it do like those 17 year olds in LA did!

what did they do?
I want to pass the word around to as many people as i can....
CMKX BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!! $0.0001!!!

saltfisher

I have stock all over the place and I don't mean any harm, but that stock does not look good. Considering the best diamond mines are overseas. I don't see any place taking over that ANY time soon. There are better penny stocks to invest in, if you are interested. Let me know.

blackomne

Originally posted by SaltFisher
I have stock all over the place and I don't mean any harm, but that stock does not look good. Considering the best diamond mines are overseas. I don't see any place taking over that ANY time soon. There are better penny stocks to invest in, if you are interested. Let me know.

This name will become more common over the next ten years. But Sirius diamonds is a group that harvests and sells diamonds from canadian mines. They were the first to find the diamonds in the sechawean area. De beers also has a mine in canada it is the smallest of the three mines established in canada in the last decade. They are predicted to give Debeers a run for their money over the next decade.
Sirius Diamonds

blackomne

I saw a documentary on it on the discovery channel. But here's the thing the Debeers mine is nothing compared to the other two. Debeers got lazy didn't think it was possible, They got in on the rush to late and now have really nothing to show for it.
Canadian diamond exportation
If I remember the documentary right the two owners put up a majority of the money in order to get the operation going. So they pretty much completely own the diamonds they found. They are making more money then bill gates ever could. They say it's a long shot another mine will be found. But who's to know if there will be more.

aarone

well if another profitable min is found im gonna be rich....
if not i lost 100 bucks...DARN!