iowa- Tank break down! must go now!

spsecial

i am forced to give up something i LOVE. but with rent and college loans and tuition, the hobby is killing me. i am willing to sell everything in parts, but i kinda wanna keep the lights for in the future. i have live rock for $4 a pound, 30 gallon tank for $40 VERY NICE TANK. stand for $50, hang on the back filter for $20. heater for $8, oceanic skimmer for $35 in sump type. and tons of sps and soft corals. many large sps colonies. i gotta sell this stuff now. i go back to c lasses in a few days and i have to come up with $500 for my books since i am not getting the loan money most people get. so u can call me at 402-203-0225 and ask for more details... or email me at spsecial@yahoo.com i have lots of nice sps corals. just let me know i suppose i will ship some items. not the tank or the stand though, they r too big.

[hr]
please dont delete the thread... this is a one time thing

[hr]

fishyface

I am interested in Live Rock, but because I am so afraid of die off, I will off 3 dollars per lbs. How much to you have? Please let me know. Also, how would you plan to ship it? Where do you live?
You can e-mail me.... qtpie8250@yahoo.com

spsecial

as of yet i am not willing to get less than $4, i was selling it for $5 but went down to $4... i have around 150 pounds i think... but not a chance in heck i will sell at $3.... no way...

spsecial

i cant take pict of live rock.. u wont see anything.. its got sps all over it and corals.... rock has some figi, marshall MOST IS KALEINI from anchofish and dr. mac and sons, some bits of tonga branch.. just all sorts... nice.. coraline all colors of algaes.. FULL OF LIFE... mini starts pepermint snails mysis and all the bugs...

spsecial

ha ha.. i have 3 tanks.. i am selling 2 of the three.... live rock comes from the 75 gallon and the 30.. i have sold the tank stand and lights on the 30g... now i have to sell the sps before i can sell the 75 gallon... coral must go first...

fishyface

With that much life on your live rock, ya got me! WHere are you located, and how would you ship the live rock to prevent die off? Please let me know...
And also, can you ship me about 40 lbs.? You can email me...
qtpie8250@yahoo.com
Thanks... -Jennifer :joy:

L

lpuzon

i'll get the heater, shipped. let me know thanks! how many watts is it?

jbyrd

Where at in Iowa, what size of tank is the filter for. I want to set up a QT and it would work great!!! If you had to ship what would it be to 61252. I hope I could come and get it. Let me know.