irony at its best

cowfishrule

ugh
got stuck late at the office today. while doing some stuff, i was looking at a pic of a reef tank. because i was there late, the cleaning people were there. how ironic is it that mexicans clean my office, and the snails that are part of my clean up crew are mexican turbo snails?
jeez, even God has hired mexicans to clean.

notenoraa

just curious but do all mexicans clean houses?
because my father has been making well over 100k to do IT work for along time...but im sure he cleans on the side... cant support two kids going to college with just one job... oh and being mexican.

jacknjill

my mom is hispanic and is a doctor. i think that is hardly cleaning houses. her father, also mexican, is the chief of police in texas. and my neighbor, who is white, cleans houses for extra money.

pbienkiewi

i wonder if there are white, spanish, or black aliens ? and were are they from ?
But I bet they all bleed red also.

hot883

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
ugh
got stuck late at the office today. while doing some stuff, i was looking at a pic of a reef tank. because i was there late, the cleaning people were there. how ironic is it that mexicans clean my office, and the snails that are part of my clean up crew are mexican turbo snails?
jeez, even God has hired mexicans to clean.