Is anybody afraid of spiders?

kittykitty

I LOVE spiders, but that one is creepy looking.
I used to hold the tarantulas at the previous pet store I worked at. I loved scaring people with them. I don't understand why anyone is afraid of snakes/spiders/bugs... etc.

polarpooch

I LOVE spiders
Ayyyyyy. Really? Well someone has to!
I am spider-phobic. I love to look at them, though---behind glass! I've actually thought about getting hypnotized to get over this ridiculous fear!

lovethesea

Polar, you have SNAKES crawling in your hair......funny how spiders scare you.
They really give me the creeps to. I can't even look at them at the zoo. My skin starts crawling.
I do love dogs though :D the pic of your husky is great, she is very pretty.

polarpooch

the pic of your husky is great, she is very pretty.
Aww thanks! I'll tell her:) She loves the compliments:)

kinkfish

Its not really a spider but they call it a camel spider it is closey related to a scoripion more than a spider. It is not poisionus but is does bite

lovethesea

my cousin told me of "spiders" like that when he was in Saudi
last year. He heard their bite hurts like the devil. BUT, if I saw one of them coming at me, believe you me, I would be heading for the hills.
:nervous:

skirrby

im deathly afraid of them too. had some nasty looking one on my truck yesterday and i was scared to get in and out of it.

polarpooch

More afraid of spiders than death? That might be me!
Anyone ever see What Dreams May Come? That scene where the woman is in hell, and her hell is her covered with spiders?! That would be me in HELllllllllllll!
I'll bet more people are afraid of spiders than snakes. You should see my boyfriend when he encounters a spider (we both really like snakes, though)...it's pretty funny! Big tough guy, oh sure!

D

daniel411

Originally posted by sammystingray
Seriously, what the ^%$# is that?? it has like 16 legs?!?!??!:eek:

Originally posted by kinkfish

Its not really a spider but they call it a camel spider it is closey related to a scoripion more than a spider.

Tarantula's don't bother me in the least, I even think they're kind of neat. Small venomous ones though.... and that "thing" are just ceepy though!!!! I'm suprised though that no one has imported them as "exotic pets" yet.