is my torch coral dying?? how can i tell. help me solve the mystery

neupane00

i got a torch coral 2.5 week ago. I placed in bottom of aquarium. Looked very happy. But about 1.5 week ago, since it was close to other corals, i moved it up a bit. also was time for my water change. did the water change. Still looked happy, tentacles fully streched out. But then i added some iodine, kent trace elements, magnesium, "kent molybdenum and strontium".. all in moderate amount as described in back of the bottle. About a week ago.. torch still looked good. But for last 2 days, he doesnt look happy. tentacles not fully stretched.. is he sick? did i overdosed on those trace elements and all? how can i tell? should i wait? should i do water change? should i move the coral around?
Another thing i noticed is that my clown have black spot all over their body and i hear that it happens when they try to host the coral. (altho i have never seen clowns even touch that coral) might this have anything to do with unhappy torch thing? help me guys..
Here is brief background:
TANK size: 39 gallon
light : 2*24 watt actinic (10 hours a day)
150 W metal halide (7 hours a day)
moon light 5 hours during night.
water parameters:
trate 0
amm 0
nitrite 0
cal : 460
phosphate : 0.125
carb hardness : 10
ph: 8.4
salinity: 1.025
mag: 1200
help me.

big

The old rule of never adding something that you do not test for is worth remembering here. Not to say any of these issues here are a direct result of such. But it is still a good rule to live by. I would do some partial changes.
Now to the Torch and Clown touching.
My idiot Maroon hosted a Pink Pearl, (shown in the background ) for years. About a year ago he moved to my Torch. He has happily lived there for the past year in almost constant contact with the Torch with no ill effects shown be either........