Is Rhodactis splitting????

meowzer

I have had this green rhodactis sine May 2009....it is bigger then a dessert plate, and tonight it looks different....it is kinda folding in on itself, and it's mouth it opening.....I tried to look up some splitting pics.....but I am not sure

This is the best pics I could get

meowzer

NOBODY
Here are a couple of pics from today HAHA...look in the first pic you can see one of my brittle stars

meowzer

WELL...since nobody seems to care :( here is another picture....I am pretty sure I have a split going on....Kinda exciting for me, since it is the first one like this

2quills

I don't know if it is or it isn't...but by the look of the pics my guess would be yes. I'm excited for ya to.

242bats

i have green rhodactis that split about a week after i got it in the tank, i just knew it was dead, but now i have two

btw that is a very good looking (rho)

242bats

it was about a year ago, i would say a week to make (one into two) but could tell that is what was going on. looked just like yours

meowzer

WELL I think we are almost there.....in this pic, the bottom left half of the shroom seems to have its own mouth now.......the top right is still closing up

this is really neat....I hope some of you have watched this progress

LOL...wrong picture...let me try again