is there a way?

reptifish

i had the same ? about a month ago and i will advise you as i was. a 125 is just to small for a shark i only want 1 shark and live rock and it wouldn't work so the answer would be no. i am getting a 280 shark thats a pretty good size for almost any shark in the s/w trade

ophiura

Nope....it is not the other inhabitants that are the problem. It is just that the tank is too small for long term care of a shark.

cartman101

ok. I was just looking at [Link violation] caresheet for a coral cat shark and it said 100gal minumum. I guess they are wrong right?

scubadoo

Originally Posted by Cartman101
ok. I was just looking at exotictropicals.com caresheet for a coral cat shark and it said 100gal minumum. I guess they are wrong right?
Yes they are wrong...many sites quote requirements for juveniles....short-term . THey are being wreckless with the truth and misleading.

cartman101

gasguzzler, if you are still here on these boards i would really love to have a ray or a shark in my 125gal. The only tank mate would be a eel. And i know you are the ray and shark expert so can ou please help me out? I got some live rock but not alot. Should i put all the rock on one side of the tank or some at both sides?

reptifish

im sorry but in your last post it sounds like you are planning to get a shark or ray any way what was the point in asking us if you were just going to ignore the advice?

cartman101

actully i was thinking about getting a bulls eye ray. They are electric but stay very small. Has anyone had these before?