Is this a good deal?

I have the chance to buy this setup and am wondering if it's worth it. To me it sounds like a good deal but I don't know alot about the quality of Skimmers, MH lights, etc... Here's the add:
This is my 110 Gallon Dutch Aquarium Systems Reef tank D.A.S. all water was purchased and is DI/RO water. For filtration it has 2 internal dls coils and protein skimmer built in and works very very well.. my water test show it. The aquarium has a 300 watt titanium heater with external adjustment. It has 2 VHO 48" 110 watt actinic bulbs 3 months old also has 2 175 watt metal halide bulbs 2 months old. 570 total watts !!!! all setup on timers. the halide has 2 cooling fans that are thermostatically controlled. 120lbs of live rock figi and dense marshall . 5 large corals: 1 large metallic brain, 1 huge colt coral ,1 huge elegance, 1 large frog spawn and 1 large hammerhead. theres is about 5 more medium to small corals in here that i dont know the name of and about 10 mushrooms. live stock included are as follows a mandarin goby ,a yellow tang, a blue and yellow damsel . a mated pair of percula clownfish, dispar anthia, yellow scissor tail crab's snail's shrimp 1 huge red clam 1 small red clam 50lbs of live sand . the das system runs perfect and has been slightly modified for better circulation in the tank . I extended the output shafts to the center of the tank. I also have a wave maker in the middle of the tank. This is as problem free a setup as you can get!!! also included is 8 gallons of b-ionic chemicals for this aquarium calcium iodine etc etc. plus more stuff i have with this hobby books etc..i have atleast $4,500.00 invested in this setup alone!!!!!
They're asking around $1300 for it plus I'd have to drive about 7 hours to pick it up. Is that going to be a problem keeping everything alive that long or should I wait for something else to come along? Thanks!

a9chooch

thats sounds like a good deal and if you seal your stuff up good for the trip it will last.just use a heat pack and seal the fish with oxygen.

Thanks for the reply. I may go ahead and do it then. I didn't know what kind of special precautions I needed to take. I'll probably try to get some big rubbermaid tubs to put the water in and I'll get heat packs for the one with fish in it. The weather right now is in the 80's so their probably won't be much loss I'm assuming. Thanks for the help again!

a9chooch

you should also see if there is a locl fish store from where your buying the stuff.you can call them and see if they will seal your fish in a bag with air.u could offer them a couple $'s and they wil proabably do it

Thanks for the tip, I'll do that if the deal goes through. I have a 55G sitting here I thgouth about setting up as a fuge, that's probably another thread, but do you think that's too big?
I see you like to fish, what kind? I went spoonbill fishing for the first time Sunday. It was pretty cool, my buddy caught a nice 65 pounder. I'm used to catching 9 pound catfish so that was pretty neat to see.
Thanks again!