Is this diagram okay?

zincoxide

Thanks!
I'm going to trim the sipon breaks after I get the water in it so that I know where the water line is.
As for the paint... I was thinking of getting a solid black window cling and using that, but I am open to painting it. Only one question:
Where do i get the paint and what kind of paint do i use? How do I paint it so that there isn't any streaks??

scsinet

Yeah the siphon breaks should work.
I don't know what kind of paint you'd use, never painted a tank before. I don't think streaks will be a problem no matter what because once coraline grows up, it'll dot the back of the tank and you'd never notice anyway.
The window cling idea should work, but if water gets between it and the glass it's going to start shifting around, and you might end up with salt crust in there which will look horrible.... but I really have no idea for sure.

zincoxide

PLUMBING LEAK!!!
Help... I fired it up and everything works like a charm. I tested the siphon break 3 or 4 times and worked without fail!
on 1 90degree elbow under the tank (the drain line) there is a slow leak. One drip every 6 or 7 seconds. Everything else seems to be bone dry.
How can I fix this, short of taking everything apart??
Should I just take some pvc glue and rub it around the joint or should I take some Marine goop and rub it arount the joint?
any ideas??