Is this ich?

jessica47421

my fish had the brookenyla once and it looked different then ur fish in these pics i would keep treating ich like he has told ya. but just seems wierd that none fell off in the bath but the fw soak seemed to help?

oahogset

Originally Posted by jessica47421
my fish had the brookenyla once and it looked different then ur fish in these pics i would keep treating ich like he has told ya. but just seems wierd that none fell off in the bath but the fw soak seemed to help?
By looking at the fish (the least infected one) with the

[hr]
eye, it seemed that the FW dip helped some. But last night I took some close-up pictures with my camera after methylene blue bath, and they both seemed to have it worse than the night before. I'll get a good picture of the survivor and post it. It doesn't look like mucus, but it's very hard to tell by looking at it with the

[hr]
eye. They are constantly moving...

oahogset

Here are a couple of current pictures of my, for now, surviving clownfish. It's not perfect. He hangs out too far away from the sides of the tank for my macrolense to get a good picture.

sepulatian

Yeah, that is ich not brook. Use the garlic and do a couple of more baths. If FW worked better than the meth then stick with the FW baths. Do what you can for him until your refractometer comes in. Do you have water mixed for a change? If so then vacume the sand. This helps remove the parasites that have fallen off and are reproducing, which means less new ones that can attatch to the fish.

aloysiusii

I noticed some small white spots about the size of a pen tip, on the glass this evening after returning home. Could that be Ich? Or am I parinoied they are round and flat a no pictures sorry????

sepulatian

Originally Posted by aloysiusii
I noticed some small white spots about the size of a pen tip, on the glass this evening after returning home. Could that be Ich? Or am I parinoied they are round and flat a no pictures sorry????
I answered in your post.