Is this Lympho???

roggy23

I gotta admit i didnt have prestine water conditions so my dottyback in hypo obtained this... please help with suggestions?

roggy23

hes not eating and i am referring to that cottony wart like appearance growing on the side of his face.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really tell what that is. Can you get a closer shot? What are your water readings.

roggy23

parameters are all normal, SG 1.008 today
that fungus has been on him for over a week started small then grew and now it seems like its slowly peeling off but still pretty big

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Begin a treatment with Maracyn Two. Its hard to tell what that is. Post your water readings.
Are you using a refractometer? If so, raise the SG to 1.009.

roggy23

i dont have any water for a water change before dosing with maracyn 2.. shoul di treat anyway or do a water change first and if so how much for my 20 gal?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
What are your water readings and why do you have the SG at 1.008? That is stressful for fish. Do you have a refract?

roggy23

ive been doing hypo for almost 3 weeks now for new arrival and in between that time he got this crazy fungus and its getting bigger...:help:

roggy23

yeh i started the M2 treatment but can u give me directions on how to use it, im just going by what the instructions say.
im wondering if i should do water changes before or after i dose and how many gallons for my 20 gal QT???