IS this possible???

mikeyjer

I just bought a Pink Tip Frogspawn last Thursday, it was splitting into two heads when I bought it. Tonight when I was looking at it, one of the heads have split again into 2. I think the other one is fixing to split again too. I don't know why everything is growing soooo fast in my tank. Everytime I get something, they seem to grow bigger or split into more within the first week and still growing afterwards. The main mother colony Star Polyps is growing soooooooo big I think I have to frag it again, I fraged it the first week I got it and the frag is twice it's size already. Same with the Candy, it split about 5 more heads, the zoos are growing onto another rock and the Long Tentacle Plate has grown bigger. I guess everything is okay for them to grow that fast, but how is that possible for them to split so fast? The guy I bought the frogspawn from, his colony is pretty good size but it took awhile before he could frag them. Has this happen to anyone else?? I'm very curious to know!!! :happyfish