72 bowfront tank, stand and custom curved canopy. Pine finish
Also included
-PM Hot-1 skimmer
-rubbermaid sump/ refugium
-CPR overflow
-quiet one return pump
-reflectors for 4 pc's in canopy
-other odds and ends (plumbing, etc)
I've had this tank for over a year now. I have upgraded to a 135 gal. It is a great little starter tank. All you need to complete this setup is to finish the lighting. I had it with 4 55 PC's and 1 175 MH and kept softies, lps, sps and a BTA very happly. I will try to post pics soon. Any questions, please ask.
Asking $550 obo
Is this a good deal for a starter deal?

D

dusty

It is a heck of a deal, to bad that you are not anywhere near north Texas or I would get it

Well...what are the things that i am still going to need to buy to get this thing up and going...besides LR and LS...and live stock that is.... im trying to fig out the money end of things....

Wow...i didnt know it was that good of a deal. I guess I need to tell her I Want it. lol. i dont have any tanks right now. This would be my first setup. Kipass told me 75g would be a great starter size. Just need to find out what i lack now to get it up and running

cprdnick

If it's financially feesable I would consider getting rid of the cpr overflow and having the tank drilled. Might save you one heck of a headache in the future. Just my opinion on that. You might want to check to see what kind of work needs to be done to the lighting to see if it's worth the trouble. Also, I'm not sure what kind of housing you live in, but you might want to look into reinforcing the floor if needed.
Thats all I know to say, and it may not be worth reading:D
Good luck.

kelkoolaid

don't know if this will help you but I will let you know I found a similar deal 75 gal oceanic, tank stand hood, 3 light sets, overflow, skimmers 20 gl sump, everything to start, plus a cabinet full of test food, and a reefcrystal 8 gal bucket 1/2 full, and a rubber maid with equipment to much to list ( 2 filters UV PH monitor etc...
Pd $455 Awesome deal well over 1500 in equipment.
after LR, LS, argonite sand, more reefcrystals, some plumbing and misc I have $1050 invested
and most here would prob. tell you for the size thats not bad.
The start up is the most, I think the sand and LR was the biggest shock to me as I researched it. our LFS was out of this world on LR $ 10.99 Lb we found pre-cured 45# for $149 including shipping
If I had started all new I can't imagine the final investment, we are not your typical SW fish family we just want one so bad that we have saved up and are doing a little at a time

stitch

It's a great deal. I have a 72 gallon bowfront with an Amiracle wet dry, a turbo te protein skimmer, a pondmaster 900gph pump to run the filter, a 500 gph to run the skimmer, 48" tubes, and a black stand. I paid over 1300 for the setup.

atf88

thats crazy, i just got my 55gallon with:
fluval 304 canister filter
heater
penguin 1140 powerhead
berlin airlift 60
regular lighting
glass covers and stand
for...
lil over 700 :(

cliffrouse11bas

Sounds like a good deal to me, but still try to talk him down some. And to everybody else I try not to add how much I spend on my tank it is kinda depressing, but well worth it.