is this to many

bunk97

I was wondering if this is to many fish for a 55 gallon. I have a small yellow tang, clarki clown, and thinking of putting a small bursa trigger. I will eventually have a 125 gallon tank to transfer when they get bigger but for now do you think that this would be o.k.
I would appreicate any suggestions.
1 55 gallon sm yellow tang
eheim wet/dry 2227 clarki clown
fluval 404 moslty bio media
power filter/power head
prizm protein skimmer
heater
60 watts of actinic and power glo flouresent lights
1 55 gallon yellow tailed damsel
emporer 400 maroon clown
fluval 404 sm. huma huma trigger
wet/dry with bio balls
power head
1 30 gallon qt
UGF
peguin bio wheel
heater
2 power heads
1 power filter
heater

legion

I have 2-percs and 3-damsels in my 40. I may even add something else. You should be ok as long as the new fish aren't to aggressive.

flobskey

Add em. It's good to be cautious, but you are a little to cautious. Just check your amonia a few days after you put another fish in. If the amonia spikes, then take it out. :)

fshhub

i don't think you are being too cautious
but do agree that if they are small and if you are going to be upgrading soon, then go ahead, but only if the upgrade is certain. In the long, run, if they are the only 3 fish, ti would be a little cramped, and the tang and trigger need bigger tanks alone(for space and swimming), but they could make do in that size tank (based on bioload alone)

bunk97

hey thanks guys I just added the bursa I appriciate
your suggestions. I guess I am being a little cautious its
just last time I put to many fish in too fast and paid the price so this time I don't want to put to much in. How many med size fish do you think is safe to put in a 55 gallon not tangs or triggers fish like clowns damsels ect.....