Is this too much fish?

minitrucke

I dont know the fish rule but I have 16 fish in my 120. There are 7 green chromis, 3 pajama cardinals, 2 gold stripe maroon clowns, a green clown goby and a rusty clown goby and 2 unidentified damsels (blue with a bright yellow tail and mouth and front fins and throat area) It doesnt look like a regular yellow tail damsel. All of the fish are about 2 inches big except for 3 of the chromis and the gobies and they are 1 inch or less. What do you guys think? When I got the sand from a guy here in town He asked me if I wanted to have all his fish too and I couldnt turn it down. I do have other tanks that these fish can be split up into but I like watching everything move around.
Josh

queek

Those 2 damselfish sound to me like Fiji Blue devils or even male blue devils, but that is just a guess:)
Queek

minitrucke

and the more that I look at them I think one of them is a regular yellow tail blue damsel but the other one leaves me puzzled

minitrucke

Well I have a canister filter thats made for a 150G tank and Im adding a penguin 330 later today. I have a overflow box and Ill be setting up a sump soon using my old 55. I have a hang on the back cpr refugium if that makes any difference.
Thanks for the coments and thoughts

queek

I think that one with the yellow mouth and belly is a Fiji blue devil. At least that is what I have seen them sold for around here for just a few dollars more than a regular Blue devil. I had to sell mine back to the LFS because it became a punk so I would keep an eye on them with the other fish.
Queek

ryan115

those both look like male blue devils, the yellow tailed blues dont have the black dot at the back of the dorsal fin. And i believe the fiji has more yellow up the body than the male blue devils