Is This & What Is It Doing?

nbzak

Hi, Well the first pic that you will see I was told is a Mushrm. Is it a Hairy Mushrm, because any that I look up do not look like him.
My 2nd question if anyone can help, I've been reading the threads and can't find info .....The next picture is what this mushrm does every so many days it gets all constipated and pushes put a string of stuff then within 20-30 minutes looks ok. The first time it did it I was frantic and checked water did a water change even though param were good. Hope someone has a thought for me . Thank you
Well, my loading of files of pics keep failing....I'll have to go to another thread to see if anyone has help.......as soon as I can Pics will go up..

jaymz

sounds like you have a frilly mushroom, and when they 'spit' there guts out it is usually reacting to a environmental change. once it gets used to your tank it should stop.. its not a big deal they do that.

nbzak

Originally Posted by NBZAK
http:///forum/post/2699048
Hi, Well the first pic that you will see I was told is a Mushrm. Is it a Hairy Mushrm, because any that I look up do not look like him.
My 2nd question if anyone can help, I've been reading the threads and can't find info .....The next picture is what this mushrm does every so many days it gets all constipated and pushes put a string of stuff then within 20-30 minutes looks ok. The first time it did it I was frantic and checked water did a water change even though param were good. Hope someone has a thought for me . Thank you
Well, my loading of files of pics keep failing....I'll have to go to another thread to see if anyone has help.......as soon as I can Pics will go up..
First photo is loaded..............

nbzak

Originally Posted by NBZAK
http:///forum/post/2699048
This is the 2nd photo ......

yukon

My green Hairy mushrooms did the same thing while they were in the bag being transported from LFS to my tank. After being in my tank a couple hours they were fine and had sucked back in all there guts. Mine are doing fine and I haven't seen them spit there guts out anymore. They do close up for food or when something touches it like a shrimp or fish. They usually open back up in a couple minutes though.