Is this where we are going?

oaktree

Found these pics of this person's old and new tanks
they just seam kinda bare to each their own I guess :)

tennisace

...um.....Ooohhh I like that picture of the corals he glued onto the back, where can I find that? :thinking: .......

tennisace

Originally Posted by Oaktree
Yeah and the fake fish :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
lol, I can't believe he bought that helmet, I would never buy something that expensive and enormous!!! :scared: :notsure: :hilarious

oaktree

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
stop stop I can't breathe

tennisace

wait..wait...hold the phone....BREAKING NEWS! I can't be positive but I think if you look closely in the upper left hand corner of the $19.99 tank, there is....yes it is confirmed...there is a living breathing $3 fish near the blower!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Dudum dudum dudum....de de de dumded dumdedum...dudum dudum dudum....de de de dumded dumdedum :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

tennisace

Originally Posted by Oaktree
He claimed the smaller tank was his established tank the other tank is his new "200gal" tank

I found a picture of the guy!, but its not just a guy.... it's the Quizno baby!

tennisace

Oh...also, send him an email and tell him his light cover doesn't match his sofa....and he isn't keeping up with his calendar!!!!

oaktree

I read his bio on the site he is from australia and got his saltwater from the ocean then added his fish the next day of course you see the few stragglers then he decided to add tap water to his new tank then mix the salt in the tank and he put some damsels in there guess what? well he has found that forum and has finally decided to do some research before he tries again that one fish has the hands of GOD on him :yes: and he claims to have spent $130.00 on live rock I don't know where he put it? :notsure: Maybe he will do his research and get some help from the people on that forum

puffer32

If this person is a member here, i don't want to hurt his feelings, so I will keep my opinion to my self :hilarious

oaktree

Spending your whole paycheck on that new coral
Live rock $8.99 a lb
new flame angel $39.99
40 lbs Live Sand $109.00
Another $100.00 worth of cleanup crew
Watching some moron spend $30.00 at the fish isle at Wal-Mart
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
PRICELESS

oaktree

Nah found him on another site he had just found that site so I guess we are safe! I checked his name on here of couse he could have a alter ego I think we are ok Doesn't seem that big into his tanks

oaktree

I love your canopy cover where did you get it? Dang you moved from Australia Quick you still lived there this morning