Is your Tank COMPLETE?

T

tizzo

Stinkin' things keep growing. (LOL) My monticap was growing toward the glass and I kept "shaving it down" with the algae scraper, then my son attempted it and knocked off a whole side. So now I have yet another coral and it made it's way to the glass anyway...
Time for a bigger tank. I got a poci frag from a friend (
) and now look what I have, and this is just a sample...

farmboy

I think pet stores sell us coral knowing we will eventually need BIGGER tanks :help: and more COMPLICATED setups - maintenance / supplies.
They are like PUSHERS!! WHy, they may as well give livestock away. :thinking: .
We could only hope!!

T

tizzo

I always said that if I were to open a fish store I would give away the tank for free. So many people think THAT'S the expensive part, LOL. I'll give them the tank as long as they come to me for supplies...
Pushers...perfect! I never thought of it like that but your right.

farmboy

Yeah, I like your Idea. GIve them a SW fish that is retail $10. THen they have to buy--you know all the stuff they have to buy!!!! :scared: :scared:
:scared: :scared:
Hey TiZ, If ya need some extra room for some of those critters, I could keep them in MY tank. . . .

T

tizzo

Where are you in KY?? My hubby is in Nashville right now and goes all the time. You could maybe meet him somewhere. What kinda lights do you have??

farmboy

We're in NE KY, near Ashland. We are about as far from TN as you can get in KY.
We have PC lights on a 75. I don't have them all on yet but we have enough for 520Watts(8 x 65). I know you have a lot of SPS? coral, so they may not do so well in our tank. We are shooting for softies right now.
I was Kidding with ya, BUT if ya really can part with some of your "extra" stuff. . . .
Have you ever done a "thermos" trade through the US mail?

T

tizzo

Yeah... I got one of those I am procrastinating about sending right now... I hate shipping stuff. I used to love it, back when I had heat packs, peanuts, insulated cooler boxes that were smaller than a square foot, now it's a pain.

bronco300

it's hard to be complete...all those different color of zoos, stupid things can just be 5 colors and be done....they have to be about 500....and i just have to have those things,lol....darn them! ***) but life will go on and i will keep buying until time comes for a bigger tank and so on and on...and on
hey tizzo, you really dont have to worry about the zoos if you dont want to, there are yours and you may choose to do whatever ya like my friend, i just thought you dont like em, i love em, perfect pair ***) , but really if you dont want to take the time and its a hassle, then no need to, its up to you my friend

T

tizzo

No no!! I'm getting to it. I haven't forgotten, just put it off. And put it off. And put it off.
I'm on it though, just gimme some time. Here's a pic, but from a distance they look really boring. You can barely see the blue stripes, it mostly looks like a fuzzy brown rock.