ISO Small Softie Frags

earlybird

My tank is balancing very nicely and I'm beginning to think about my first coral. Anyone have any small frags (shrooms, zoas, etc.) that they are looking to sell, let me know. I'm interested.
Kenny

dragonzim

I've got a lot of Kenya Tree and Xenia available as well as a few small red shrooms. I know that Xenia isn't supposed to ship well though. I'd be more interested in trading than selling since I am trying to fill out my tank with different types of corals.

reef46

If you still want some in August I'll be back to school @ Gulf Coast and I can hook you up with abuch of softies.

kaddamia1

hI iAM NEW AT THIS BUT LOVING IT ! i WOULD LIKE SOME FRAGS FOR MY TANK i DONT HAVE MUCH ! AND DONT HAVE THINGS TO TRADE BUT WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME COOL THINGS . I LOVE MY TANK I LOOK AT IT ALL THE TIME . DOING GOOD SO FAR !

autofreak44

Originally Posted by KADDAMIA1
hI iAM NEW AT THIS BUT LOVING IT ! i WOULD LIKE SOME FRAGS FOR MY TANK i DONT HAVE MUCH ! AND DONT HAVE THINGS TO TRADE BUT WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME COOL THINGS . I LOVE MY TANK I LOOK AT IT ALL THE TIME . DOING GOOD SO FAR !
you have a PM (private message at the top right of the page)