it fit.....barely

dmjordan

not very easily. i liquid nailed and screwed 2x4's in all four corners and one in the front and back of stand. had 2 cut out drawer unit from the right side. then i had to slowly move the front brace toward the right so i could maneuver tank in then move brace back and screw it down on 3 sides top and bottom. 30 gal sump/fuge for my 55 gal DT.

joncat24

now that it is in, how are you gonna get anything in it???does not look like much room for a skimmer or anything to go in?

xdave

Ummm, I would have put the plumbing pieces in that before I permanently fixed it in there.

dmjordan

i have 4" of clearance between tank and stand so a in sump skimmer is out of the question. i will have to continue to use my remora hob on the sump. just have to put a longer piece of hose on it and a piece of acrylic to lengthen the return so i don't hear water splashing. it will have to do till i get a taller stand. i already put the mag in last night.

rudezuk

Looks a little snug to work on things in your sump....I would have opted for a tank that was a few inches shorter...
JM .02