It looks simple...or is it?

tankboy07

My father went to a wholesaler today for the store and to make a long story short he came home raving about this Red Sea MAX reef tank that comes complete with lighting, filtration and blah blah blah. Anyone noticed this? How do you feel about it? Worth the 650 bucks or not? Hmm..

lecithin

Cool system if that is what you're looking for. One of my LFS stores sells them like hotcakes, they are much easier then doing all the work of looking up each individual piece. That being said, I myself looked up all the pieces and found it to be a rewarding experience and feel that if something goes wrong that I understand my tank/equipment enough to solve the problem.
So.... is it a good system, yep, but it is probably more rewarding to do all the research and purchasing yourself. Really to each their own, either way works.

M

mustacheman

I have had the Red Sea Maxx tank running for about 5 months now and i absolutely love it!! I love the fact that it is all inclusive, and the lighting is much stronger than most other nano tanks out there, i have even had success keeping SPS coral. here is a picture for you

tankboy07

Originally Posted by MustacheMan
http:///forum/post/2460317
I have had the Red Sea Maxx tank running for about 5 months now and i absolutely love it!! I love the fact that it is all inclusive, and the lighting is much stronger than most other nano tanks out there, i have even had success keeping SPS coral. here is a picture for you
Well that is pretty awesome.