Items for sale in Central Florida

spencka

For the past week or so, I've been selling off my saltwater equipment. Just to clean up my post - I'm starting a new one with an updated list of what is still available.1 wood cabinet (includes two cabinet doors, two drawers, two pull out shelves, also has a matching canopy; both in good condition, however both were modified for equipment. The hood has a cut out in the rear for HOB filter, and one drawer was modified for wet/dry system. I haven't used the canopy since the light doesn't fit with canopy installed. (asking $250.00 for tank, cabinet & canopy) LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
1 Coralife 260 total watt 48" Power Compact, which includes 2 PC's, 2 Actinic's and 4 blue LED lunars, with three Plugs/switches for individual control, and has two cooling fans, also includes four legs. ($175.00)

1 Theo Submersible Heater (300W) ($15.00)

1 Wet/Dry Sump for up to a 75 Gal. tank., includes bio-balls, hoses, HOB reservoir, with a Sealife System Skimmer w/ Rio 800 pump, the other pump is a Rio 2500, asking $150.00

Refractometer ($25.00)

Livestock includes:
1 Coral Beauty Angel ($15.00)
1 Maroon Clown ($20.00)

If you have any questions, or wish to make an offer, send me an email.
spencka@cfl.rr.com
Thanks!
Steve

rgaskins

Hi, thanks so much for the reply...What brand is the refractometer...Also, do you accept Paypal? Thanks again...

spencka

It doesn't say - It comes in a hard blue plastic case, It has "Portable Refractometer" stamped in the plastic with the number RHS-10ATC on it.
It works great!
Yes, I accept Paypal - but I can't take credit cards, as Paypal requires you to become a "preferred Member" which then requires a fee for all trasactions. I prefer to deal for free.
Thanks!
Steve

rgaskins

Well I guess I wont be getting the refractometer...Would you take $15.00 for the heater shipped to 29501?

robpsca

hello there.
VERY interested in the Light setup. still available? shipping to 92264?
in desperate need. just started hobby 2 weeks ago. lighting we have now isnt adequate.

onlytru12

yes i was wondering if you could tell me the size of your tank and how much would u take for the lights and tank together

spencka

Sorry, looks like it's been sold. Someone is supposed to pick it up this weekend. Should it fall through, I'll repost.
Thanks for your interest!
S.

light10977

Originally Posted by spencka
Sorry, looks like it's been sold. Someone is supposed to pick it up this weekend. Should it fall through, I'll repost.
Thanks for your interest!
S.

I will be there Saturday morning to pick up the stuff and with your payment.

Thanks
Keith