Items for sale in IOWA.

clammer

sounds like a good deal please email me on Friday if you still have it and we will get together.
Coming from Il so about a 2hr drive are all parts with R/O? I work 2nd shift so wont get home til after 11pm fri night. You can gove me directions in the e-mail.
davedunbar413@insightbb.com
thanks Dave

aceroc

Yes everything is there and i will just disconect the supply and the waste line so all you will have to do is hook up 2 lines.

aceroc

30lbs of LR from the LFS i bought 8 months ago with my baserock. Most of the rock is now Live being in there for 8 months. About 15lbs was recently added about 2 months ago.

aceroc

New low prices.
Sump with hob overflow, return line w/ lokline and mag 12 return - $110 shipped
Taam Pro Twin venturi skimmer with extra rio 600 pump - $55 - shipped
260 watt 48" PC Lights with 4 moonlights w/ timer ( 3 months old ) - $90 shipped
5 stage 50gpd R/O System w/ 3gal tank and about 20 feet of hose to reach tank / only 2 months old - $110 shipped
New 5gal bucket of IO salt - $25 ( prefer local pickup )
80 to 90lbs of rock, some is LR some is baserock that is now LR. – $100 ( local pickup )
30lbs oolite aragonite sand - $20
15 to 20lbs LR rubble ( great for a fuge ) - $20
Eheim model 1250 return pump - $30 shipped
Ask for pics of what you want to see - Acer0z@mchsi.com

mpls man

Originally Posted by Aceroc
I'm going to part out my system and have stuff to sell, i live in Davenport, Iowa.
2 percula clown fish , 1 blue/green reef chromis, 1 Purpleback Pseudochromis , 20 to 30 blue leg hermit crabs ( with about 20 empty shells), 3 turbo snails.
3 mushroom corals and a kenya tree coral frag. - $50 ( prefer local pickup )
Sump with hob overflow, return line w/ lokline and mag 12 return - $125 shipped
Taam Pro Twin venturi skimmer with extra rio 200 pump - $75 - shipped
260 watt 48" PC Lights with 4 moonlights w/ timer ( 3 months old ) - $110 shipped
5 stage R/O System w/ 3gal tank and about 20 feet of hose to reach tank / only 2 months old - $125 shipped
80 to 90lbs of rock, some is LR some is baserock that is now LR. – $125 ( local pickup )
Eheim model 1250 return pump - $35 shipped
on the bucket of IO salt..is that the one that says 160 us gallons on the side ur talking about?? if so would you be interested in shipping it to 55406..let me know
hummer1011@netzero.com

T

tmfuller

i'm interested in buying the sump and the 48" pc light.could you email me pics.of both please send to tmfuller@frontiernet.net and do you take paypal could you let me know either way whether or not you have sold either one of these item.i will send money assoon as i see pics.

whyamisofl

On the bucket of IO salt..is that the one that says 160 us gallons on the side ur talking about?? Has it been opened? Would you be interested in meeting some place between Monroe, WI and Dubuque??? Shows about 60 miles round trip if we met in the middle.........let me know, I can pick it up any time this weekend!

aceroc

Yes it is the 160gal one. I bought the salt because i was almost out of my other bucket and me and my wife found a house to buy and decided to sell my tank. It is a new bucket never used any of it. Dubuque is about a hour and a half from me so selling the bucket of salt for $25 wouldn't make sense to me when i would be burning about that much in gas.

aceroc

Still for sale!!!
5 stage 50gpd R/O System w/ 3gal tank and about 20 feet of hose to reach tank / only 2 months old/ only 50gals put through the tank - $90 shipped
80 to 90lbs of rock, some is LR some is baserock that is now LR. – $90 ( local pickup )

mpls man

Originally Posted by Aceroc
Yes it is the 160gal one. I bought the salt because i was almost out of my other bucket and me and my wife found a house to buy and decided to sell my tank. It is a new bucket never used any of it. Dubuque is about a hour and a half from me so selling the bucket of salt for $25 wouldn't make sense to me when i would be burning about that much in gas.
yea i can understand, i think i'll pass on the salt, it would cost me as much gass as it would to go to the lfs here, just curious though,.
thanks

aceroc

Still for sale!!!
5 stage 50gpd R/O System w/ 3gal tank and about 20 feet of hose to reach tank / only 2 months old/ only 50gals put through the tank - $90 shipped
80 to 90lbs of rock, some is LR some is baserock that is now LR. – $90 ( local pickup )

sarwiz100

I am interested in the ro unit and the little eheim pump. Tried your email but got returned. Email me at sarwiz100 at gmail dot com. Offering 100 for both shipped to indiana

brat

Interested!! Email me at rdtamw - yahoo dot com to discuss choice of payment, if it is still available

brat

Originally Posted by brat
Interested!! Email me at rdtamw - yahoo dot com to discuss choice of payment, if it is still available

pmt sent. thanks cant wait to get it

aceroc

Still for sale!!!