Items for sale in MD

gillyweed

OK, so I was working on getting my first tank set up but due to circumstances I'll not be able to for a while. Therefore i am selling everything i have gathered up to date. I hope one day to start over with better circumstances, but for now its gotta go

Pick up in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area is great, or we can try to work out shipping (except the tank, I would be reeeeeeaally nervous about trying to ship the tank...)).
******* I bought it for $50, and it sells for the same OBO. I have never used it, it was waiting for my tank set up, wrapped in plastic.
40 Gallon Corner tank and stand Not Reef Ready, nice solid tank though, in excellent shape. well cleaned, used only for FW fish previously. When purchased the tank and stand were $200 a piece. Looking for $200 OBO for the tank and stand together.
43 LBs of Great Base Rock still in the original container I purchased it in. You can see the excellent photos of it in the original thread linked above, and it is unchanged and unused from when those were taken. Just don't e-mail that address, as he no longer has the rock (I bought it
) I paid $75 for this great quality rock and would like to see the same back (hopefully
) Shipping would be from Zip Code 20645 if you want me to; or we can arrange a meet if you are in the DC area.

gillyweed

*Bump* Prices lowered:
AT1 Topoff unit = $45 shipping included (to the continental US. we can work out a deal anywhere else)
40 Gal Aquarium/Stand = $175 total (both pieces)
Base Rock, 43 LBs = $60 + the cost of shipping (or pick up)

thirty6

where in MD are you? im in NJ and like the tank, but it would depend on how long a drive...consider meeting in middle?

gillyweed

I am in southern MD, below Washington DC. I am willing to drive it partway north if you like, say near Baltimore?

gillyweed

Originally Posted by Gillyweed
*Bump* Prices lowered:
AT1 Topoff unit = $45 shipping included (to the continental US. we can work out a deal anywhere else)
40 Gal Aquarium/Stand = $175 total (both pieces)
These two still for sale, Base rock is SOLD. Thanks much

gillyweed

*Last Bump* Prices lowered:
AT1 Topoff unit = $45 OBO shipping included (to the continental US. we can work out a deal anywhere else)
40 Gal Aquarium/Stand = $175 total OBO (both pieces)
You can also e-mail me at SW dot GILLYWEED at GMAIL dot COM if you are interested

gillyweed

Tank and rock sold; I still have the Tsunami AT1 Auto Topoff for sale if interested. Make me a reasonable offer.

gillyweed

I don't have any pics of the specific one I have, but it looks like this (only slightly used)

This is the float and the swtich for controlling a pump; you provide whatever container and pump size you like to go with it.